COMES NOW Dr. Brian Holmes, MD, Dickinson County Health Officer and does hereby state that in order to minimize the potential impact of Coronavirus (Covid-19) no mass gatherings are permitted in Dickinson County whereby there will be in excess of 10 people until further notice of this office. A mass gathering as used in this order means any planned or spontaneous public or private event or convening that will bring together or is likely to bring together a large number of people in the same space.
The following activities or facilities are exempt from the prohibitions of this order:
- Hospitals, medical facilities and pharmacies.
- Long term care and assisted living facilities.
- Retail food establishments (grocery stores, convenience stores, restaurants, farmers markets). Restaurants, bars, clubs, and food pantries shall be limited to drive in or carry out service only. NO dine in service will be allowed.
- Child care locations, residential care centers and group homes.
- Hotels, and motels (as long as restaurant and bar guidelines are followed).
- Law enforcement, jails, and correctional facilities.
- Any facility being used by a government in response to a natural disaster.
- Manufacturing, processing, distribution and production facilities.
- Office spaces and government service centers.
- Public transportation as long as social distancing measures are followed (preserve social distancing of 6 feet).
IT IS BY THE OFFICE OF THE DICKINSON COUNTY HEALTH OFFICER SO ORDERED ON THIS 20TH DAY OF MARCH, 2020, 1:50 PM.
Brian Holmes, MD Dickinson County Health Officer