MANHATTAN, Kan. – As excitement continues following a Pop-Tarts Bowl victory and the upcoming 2024 season schedule being announced, season tickets for the 2024 K-State Football season will go on sale Wednesday. The Wildcats currently own a 14-game sellout streak at Bill Snyder Family Stadium and look to continue that trend in 2024 with six games in Manhattan.
Fans who order their season tickets prior to the March 15 incentive deadline will receive the following benefits:
- $10 off the processing fee when ordering online.
- Final day for the five-month payment plan option.
- 25% of Ahearn Fund annual contribution due for priority seating and parking.
- Priority points lock for seat and parking upgrades.
An April 26 renewal deadline will ensure that fans:
- Retain seats and parking locations.
- Participate in online upgrade process.
- Final day for the four-month payment plan option.
- Last day for season ticket holders to request single game tickets using priority point status before the general public on sale in June.
- Last day to request Wabash Landing and Touchdown Terrance tickets.
The 2024 season will be the first in a new-look Big 12 Conference, which sees the Wildcats open their home slate with non-conference games against UT Martin (August 31) and Arizona (September 14) before hosting Oklahoma State to open home conference play (September 28). K-State hosts KU (October 26) for its lone October home matchup, and the Wildcats close the home schedule with consecutive home games beginning with new member Arizona State (November 16) and Cincinnati (November 23).
A full breakdown of pricing can be seen in the chart below: