Doors of the 12th Street Community Center will be open beginning Tuesday. Manager Donna Swihart said the hours will be from 11 AM – 7:00 PM Monday – Saturday. The Center will be closed Sundays.
Swihart provided a list of activities.
· Walkers 11 AM – 12 PM daily
· Pickleball 12:30 PM – 2:30 PM daily
· Basketball from 3 PM - 7 PM. Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Monday and Wednesday the gym will close to basketball at 6:00 to accommodate our Zumba class.
o Basketball will be limited to SHOOT AROUND ONLY, no games.
o 2 people on a basket, unless from same household.
o If you have your own ball to use, that would be ideal.
o Limit in the gym is 24 at this time.
o Only those playing are allowed in, no spectators.
· S.I.M. (Stay in Motion) class M, W, F 11 AM – 12PM
· Yoga class M, W, F 12:30 – 1:30 PM
· Zumba class 6 – 7 PM M and W in the gym to allow for a larger class size.
· Class sizes will be limited, social distancing will be practiced.
· Please NO BACKPACKS OR PURSES at this time.
· They will not be taking reservations yet for parties and meetings.
Social Distancing practices are still to be followed.