Incumbent Geary County Commission candidate Charles Stimatze has released his campaign platform. He currently serves on the governing body and filed this week for reelection to the Second District seat on the commission.
Stimatze said he will bring a history of evaluating issues based on research and fact, will continue to pilot an objective, analytical approach to problem solving for the best interest of the taxpayers, and will diligently review budgets and secure reasonable property taxes.
Stimatze said he would maintain the mill levy and work to improve the quality of life in the county.
1. Launched the new ADA Compliant County Website for the Citizens of Geary County
2. Address Security in government buildings
3. Strengthen and Expand County/City/Fort Riley Partnership
4. Continue to Examine Taxes
5. Introduce fresh perspectives and transparency to county government
6. Advocate for the People